12V Licensed Range Rover Evoque 2 Seater Ride On Car
Licensed 2 seater Range Rover Evoque - this top of the line Land Rover is one of the hottest styles around and now your kids can drive one, too!
This battery powered, ride on electric car can be driven by the normal in-car controls by using the gearstick and pedal. The parental control can also be used to operate the car in forwards and reverse gears, and also turn the steering wheel left and right.
This car is suitable for two younger children or one single older child - please check the dimensions to make sure it's suitable for your child or children.
- Licensed model - Genuine 'Land Rover' licensed ride on car.
- Opening doors - Realistic opening doors.
- 2.4G Bluetooth Parental remote control - The car can be used with the in-car controls, using the pedal, forwards/reverse gear-lever and steering wheel, or can optionally be used remotely with the parental control. The parental radio remote can operate from up to around 20m away and controls forwards/reverse and moves the steering wheel left and right. The remote is a 2.4G Bluetooth type, so will not be subject to any interference.
- MP3 player input - The car comes with a cable which plugs in to the dashboard, allowing an MP3 player or any other device with a headphones socket to be plugged in, and the music played through the car speaker. Plugging in a device disables the in-car sounds!
- Steering wheel sounds - The steering wheel has buttons that play sounds
- Suspension - Realistic fully working rear suspension
- Working lights - Working front LED headlights.
- Twin 35W motors - Powerful 35W twin motors for each rear drive wheel means better performance on rougher surfaces or grass.
NOTE: This car is suitable for two YOUNGER children only, or ONE single older child. It is NOT suitable for two older children. Check our more expensive 2 seater models for cars suitable for 2 older children.
- Parental Remote - Included (optional use), 2.4G Bluetooth type
- Suitable age range - 3-6 (or younger with full parental supervision)
- Charge time - 14 hours for a full charge
- Run time - Up to 1 hour from a full charge (depending on the type of use)
- Battery type - 12V (1 x 12V 4.5Ah) lead acid
- Motor type - 2 x 12V 25W
- Maximum speed - 5km/h
- Suitable operating surface - Firm, flat surfaces and flat lawns only
- Dimensions - 108cm x 67cm x 52cm
- Box size and weight - 111 x 59 x 36.5cm, 18.5Kg GW
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Mp3 Connection Lead
- 1 x Charger for the car battery
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x 12V Battery and Charger
- 1 x 12V Quad
- 12V battery
- Age range 3-6
- Max weight 30Kg
- MP3 input
- Remote control
- Seat belt
- Twin motor
- Working lights
In the interests of your child's safety, your safety and the safety of others, we must ensure that you fully understand the recommended guidelines for these products.
Your ride on battery operated vehicle must not be used on any public highways – such as roads or pavements. The vehicle should only be used on private property with the permission of the owner.
Appropriate protective equipment such as a safety helmet and knee and elbow pads should be worn at all times.
Children should be supervised by an adult at all times when using the vehicle.
It is essential for your child’s safety and optimum performance of the product that you fully read and follow all instructions before use. This includes information on the charging of the battery.
If in doubt - please contact us for further advice.