6V Ride On Truck
- Est Delivery:
- Est Delivery Cost: £0.00
A great looking truck packed with fun features!
- 20W Motor – This car is driven by a 20W motor, making it suitable for firm, flat surfaces only.
- Foot pedal switch operated – The truck motors are powered by pressing the foot pedal.
- MP3 player input - The car comes with a cable which plugs in to the dashboard, allowing an MP3 player or any other device with a headphones socket to be plugged in, and the music played through the car speaker. Plugging in a device disables the in-car sounds!
- Working LED lights – The truck is fitted with working LED lights
- Colours available – White, Blue, Black
- Suitable age range – 2-4 years
- Charge time – 10 hours for a full charge
- Run time – Up to 1 hour from a full charge (depending on the type of use)
- Battery type – 1 x 6V 4.5Ah lead acid
- Maximum speed – 3km/h
- Suitable operating surface – Flat lawns or grass, firm gravel, or any firm, flat surface.
- Dimensions – 67cm long, 34cm wide, 44cm high
- Box size and weight – 70 x 35 x 29cm, 6Kg GW
Age range 2-4
Horn and Turn sounds
Max weight 20Kg
- 1 x Mp3 Connection Lead
- 1 x Charger for the car battery
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x 6V Battery and Charger
- 1 x 6V Truck
- 6V battery
- Age range 2-4
- Horn and Turn sounds
- Max weight 20Kg
- MP3 input
- Working lights
In the interests of your child's safety, your safety and the safety of others, we must ensure that you fully understand the recommended guidelines for these products.
Your ride on battery operated vehicle must not be used on any public highways – such as roads or pavements. The vehicle should only be used on private property with the permission of the owner.
Appropriate protective equipment such as a safety helmet and knee and elbow pads should be worn at all times.
Children should be supervised by an adult at all times when using the vehicle.
It is essential for your child’s safety and optimum performance of the product that you fully read and follow all instructions before use. This includes information on the charging of the battery.
If in doubt - please contact us for further advice.