A great looking budget 12v powered 4x4 with powerful twin motors!
This great looking 2 seater, twin motor 4x4 is packed with superb features, including;
- Powerful 12V twin motors - This 4x4 type model includes a pair of drive motors, giving extra torque for us on less perfect surfaces like grass or gravel driveways.
- Two seater - This model is fitted with a double seat, suitable for two younger children, or one older child.
- Optional use 2.4G Bluetooth remote control - The car can be used with the in-car controls, using the pedal, forwards/reverse switch and steering wheel, or can optionally be used remotely with the parental control. The parental radio remote can operate from up to around 20m away and controls forwards/reverse and moves the steering wheel left and right.
- Seat belt - The car has a seat belt fitted, to keep your child safe if using the parental remote option.
- Steering wheel sounds - making horn, turn sounds and also music.
- Working lights - The front headlights illuminate when the car is being driven.
- MP3 Player Input - The dashboard features an MP3 player input with volume control for playing music on the move.
- Battery meter - Dashboard mounted battery meter to indicate remaining playtime.
- Colours available - Red, Blue, Black, Pink
- Suitable age range - 3-6 (Suitable for two younger children, or one older child)
- Charge time - 10 hours for a full charge
- Run time - Up to 1 hour from a full charge (depending on the type of use)
- Battery type - 2 x 6V 6.7Ah lead acid (12V Power)
- Maximum speed - 6km/h
- Suitable operating surface - Flat lawns or grass, firm gravel, or any firm, flat surface.
- Dimensions - 105cm long, 70cm wide, 60cm high
- Box size and weight - 113 x 61 x 38cm, 22.5Kg GW
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Mp3 Connection Lead
- 1 x Charger for the car battery
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x 12V Battery and Charger
- 1 x 2 Seater Jeep
- 12V battery
- 2 Seater
- Age range 3-6
- Max weight 30Kg
- MP3 input
- Remote control
- Seat belt
- Twin motor
- Working lights
In the interests of your child's safety, your safety and the safety of others, we must ensure that you fully understand the recommended guidelines for these products.
Your ride on battery operated vehicle must not be used on any public highways – such as roads or pavements. The vehicle should only be used on private property with the permission of the owner.
Appropriate protective equipment such as a safety helmet and knee and elbow pads should be worn at all times.
Children should be supervised by an adult at all times when using the vehicle.
It is essential for your child’s safety and optimum performance of the product that you fully read and follow all instructions before use. This includes information on the charging of the battery.
If in doubt - please contact us for further advice.