The ultimate supercar! - this licensed McLaren 720S is one of the hottest around and now your kids can drive one, too!
This battery powered, ride on electric car can be driven by the normal in-car controls by using the steering wheel and foot pedal. The parental control is optional to use and can operate the car in forwards and reverse gears, and also steer left and right.
- 2.4G bluetooth parental remote control - The car can be used with the in-car controls, using the steering wheel controls, or can optionally be used remotely with the parental control. The parental radio remote can operate from up to around 20m away and controls forwards/reverse and steers the car left and right. The remote is Bluetooth connected so will not be subjected to interference.
- Opening doors - Realistic opening doors.
- Working lights - Working front and rear lights.
- USB music socket - Plug in a memory stick with music loaded and play your own tracks through the in-car speakers.
- Twin motors - Drive motors for each rear drive wheel.
- Horn and music sounds - Steering wheel activated horn and music sounds.
- Suitable age range - 3-6 (or younger with full parental supervision)
- Charge time - 10 hours for a full charge
- Remote control - Included - 2.4G Bluetooth type (optional use)
- Run time - Up to 1 hour from a full charge (depending on the type of use)
- Battery type - 12V (1 x 12V 7Ah) lead acid
- Motor type - 2 x 12V 35W
- Maximum speed - 5km/h
- Suitable operating surface - Firm, flat surfaces and flat lawns only
- Dimensions - 132cm x 75cm x 49cm
- Box size and weight - 134 x 72 x 30cm, 26.0Kg GW
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Mp3 Connection Lead
- 1 x Charger for the car battery
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x 12V Battery and Charger
- 1 x 12V Licensed McLaren 720S
- 12V battery
- Age range 3-6
- Max weight 30Kg
- MP3 input
- Remote control
- Seat belt
- Twin motor
- Working lights
In the interests of your child's safety, your safety and the safety of others, we must ensure that you fully understand the recommended guidelines for these products.
Your ride on battery operated vehicle must not be used on any public highways – such as roads or pavements. The vehicle should only be used on private property with the permission of the owner.
Appropriate protective equipment such as a safety helmet and knee and elbow pads should be worn at all times.
Children should be supervised by an adult at all times when using the vehicle.
It is essential for your child’s safety and optimum performance of the product that you fully read and follow all instructions before use. This includes information on the charging of the battery.
If in doubt - please contact us for further advice.